Chiropractic Care for Personal & Work Related Injuries in Kingwood TX
Dr. Jeff Coy, our chiropractor in Kingwood TX, provides efficient treatment of personal and work related injuries. If you suffer chronic pain related to an injury, learn how our Kingwood chiropractor can heal you.
Personal & Work Related Injuries We Treat
- Sprained/strained ankles, wrists, other joints – These injuries are common from sports (especially golf), working in the yard, or strain from repetitive muscle movements.
- Joint pain – Inflammation, a common cause of joint pain, responds positively to chiropractic adjustments.
- Neck pain – Sitting at a computer too long causes neck pain by pushing the head out of alignment. In addition to these conditions, Dr. Coy can treat whiplash, sports injuries, and neck muscle strain.
- Back Pain – If you overdo it as a weekend warrior, get hurt lifting something heavy, or suffer back pain from a slip and fall, auto accident, or workplace accident, you may suffer upper or lower back pain.
- Shoulder pain – A torn rotator cuff or shoulder injury can make it difficult for you to move without experiencing pain. Dr. Coy can reduce pain and inflammation in the shoulder joint.
- Sciatica – When the sciatic nerve is impinged from back pain, muscle strain, or other injuries, chronic pain radiating down the legs can arise. Dr. Coy treats sciatica naturally while making ergonomic suggestions to improve your quality of life.
- Chronic pain/radiating pain – Chronic pain is a sign of injury. If you suffer chronic, radiating pain, come get checked out!
- Leg pain – Whether from sciatica, slip and fall, or another injury, leg pain can be debilitating.
How Our Chiropractor in Kingwood TX Treats Injuries
Our Kingwood chiropractor relieves pain by combining chiropractic adjustments, physiotherapy, corrective exercises, and stretching. This approach heals injuries naturally. Dr. Coy also focuses on education to promote awareness of good habits, so you can stay healthy and avoid re-injury.
Schedule Chiropractic Care in Kingwood
Don’t live with your symptoms for another day. Get the chiropractic care in Kingwood you deserve by calling Dr. Coy today!